Season 5 premieres tomorrow, so I thought I would discuss my top ten favorite episodes of the previous four seasons.
(Spoilers)
10. Internment (Season 4, Episode 5)
This is when Season 4 really kicked into gear. This was a thrilling episode! The fences broke and Rick and Carl had to defend themselves, and in the prison zombies are attacking and Hershel has to protect the people in danger. This was a great spotlight episode for Hershel, one of the show's best characters.
9. Killer Within (Season 3, Episode 4)
8. Too Far Gone (Season 4, Episode 8)
The mid-season finale to the 4th season was not all that it could've been. I know most will disagree with me, but I though it could've been better. I felt they stalled too much at the beginning, having more buildup then necessary. It lessened the intensity. But....those last twenty minutes. They delivered! The tank assault on the prison was one of the most insane action sequence I've ever seen on TV!
7. Made to Suffer (Season 3, Episode 8)
The Mid-Season finale for the 3rd season was an exciting episode from start to finish, There were lots of holy sh*t moments!
6. 18 Miles Out (Season 2, Episode 10)
This episode is stunning. The main plot of Season 2 is the drama between Rick and Shane. Season 2 is a weak season, but the Rick and Shane stuff is exceptional. So when an episode centers almost entirely around just the two of them, you know it'll be good. And good this episode was. Shane is favorite character in The Walking Dead, for sure.
I also really loved the scenes with Shane seeing the zombie wandering in the field, alone.
(the only negative thing about this episode is the subplot with Beth trying to kill herself. Blah.)
5. A (Season 4, Episode 16)
An outstanding episode no doubt. The atmosphere is incredibly dark and tension filled right from the start. This episode isn’t higher on the list because there are some things that are lacking, and that’s because this is a finale. It’s a beautiful close to Rick’s character arc throughout this season (and the series as a whole), but it mainly just sets up season 5, where the real battle at Terminus is sure to commence. “A” would’ve been better as the second to last episode of the season. That way Season 4 could end in truly epic fashion. Despite this, the episode is intense and incredible all the same.
4. Beside the Dying Fire (Season 2, Episode 13)
A season known for being way too slow ends with the best, and most action filled, finale of the series so far. It's big, it's epic, and it's satisfying. Love it.
3. The Grove (Season 4, Episode 14)
The darkest episode of The Walking Dead. Really. This episode is freaking grim. And disturbing. But
it's one of the finest episodes of the series.
2. Days Gone Bye (Season 1, Episode 1)
Talk about starting off strong. The Walking Dead has one of the best pilots ever made. It's creepy and dark, and I feel it created a certain, moody atmosphere that the series simply hasn't been able to consistently recapture.
1. Clear (Season 3, Episode 12)
"Clear" is a powerful, well written episode. It's not action filled at all, but that doesn't matter. It has some of the best acting, dialogue and character moments that an episode of TV can have, It's a fantastic episode of The Walking Dead, and TV in general.
This episode, I truly love.
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
ReplyDeletehttp://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
http://smashinghacks.net/watch/the-walking-dead-season-5-live-stream
Please don't spam the comments with whatever that links to. I assume it's a virus, or a piracy site. But if you want to simply discuss the blog, and The Walking Dead in general, go ahead and comment away!
DeleteOr maybe they're safe links, I don't know. I won't risk clicking on them. But still, don't spam a bunch of links in the comments.
Delete