Hi there readers! I just wanted to write another blog to discuss some minor things.
First off, this weekend new episodes of Doctor Who and The Walking Dead are airing. I will review both of these new episodes. But you probably already knew that.
Also, what other shows do you want me to review? Is there some show out there you want me to review? It can be old or new. If it's a show I'm interested in, then I will take your suggestion and review it.
The final thing I want to discuss in this short blog is comments. I am lacking in them. I know I'm a new blogger, and of course popularity and recurring readers won't come right away, but if you are someone who's continually reading my blogs, please, please, leave comments! I want to communicate with my fans! So far the only comments came from a guy spamming links to other websites! So please, leave some good comments. Tell me what you want me to blog about! Okay?
That's it for this blog. It would be great if you took what I said into consideration and decide comment on this blog, and future blogs. It would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment